Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lets start over

I was admiring Lisa's and also Makayla's blog the last while and decided I was going to join them and redo my blog a little, so I found out from Lisa what she's been using for her Blogger header and have been playing around with some collages, and I'm sure I'll play more in the next few days until I'm happy with my new look.

I've started back at footy training this past week and it's all running and pushups and situps, it's good to start to get some fitness back again, though the heat and humidity really do suck at the moment.

Actually tonight while we were doing sprints up the hill and then walking back down I noticed the most gorgeous sunset and my first thought was 
"where's the camera, I'd get a great shot from up on the shed roof"  

Weird the ways your mind works at time.


7 comments:

Kylie's blog said...

Love the new header! I can't work out how to do the white dividers between the photos though?

The Kings said...

Do you use picassa Kylie? Let me know if you do and I can let you know how to do it.
Cool collages. I like how you think like me now - always needing your camera! :)

Nettie's Blog said...

i like the new header too...well done Crish i might start to try to change mine now too...
i thought you were going to say that "when you were walking down the hill fron training you saw the most gorgeous" ...GIRL... i was so let down when you said "sunset..."
you will have to stop looking up and check out things at eye level Chrish!!! chinese proverb in there somewhere...he he

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new header, isn't Picassa great!!! Thanks to Lisa for putting us onto it!!! This is makayla by the way- cant be bothered to sign in =)

Country/City Boy said...

Lol Nettie, I notice girls as well, some are just too young and some I'm just too shy around!! :)

Jony and Scarlett said...

Change is as good as a holiday, love the new photos on your header, nice to see some photos of familiar faces, i didn't recognise any of the mannequins...
We'll probably see a little more of you when we move down.

Nettie's Blog said...

heyyou slacker where are you???? i have moved house and dowsized from 24 squares to a 10 square shoe box and i have still managed to blog...get into to action you....
are you tracking the girl of your dreams?????...thats the only excuse i will accept!!!!