Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relaxing but interesting

Yesterday I went for a 2.5 hour motorbike ride with one of my friends Heath Walters. Heath is Married to Tamara, who is Brent Mitchells niece. It's amazing how much more things you see on a bike than on a car, for example when taking my bike out of the drive way I came across this little critter. It seems as though he must have been in my driveway one day while I was driving in as the snake was dead right in the driveway. I guess he should have let me know he was there.



We had a great ride, out to richmond and up bells line of road, up to bell and out to mt victoria and then down from the blue mountains back home. It was a great day for a ride and the scenery is Gorgeous up there, but we didnt really stop, so no pics of the trip. It was quite chilly up the mountains though, luckily I had worn jeans and my motorbike jacket.


After getting back and having lunch I thought it was about time I got back into painting the house and the sort of quarter finished loungeroom. I had a change of heart though on the colour, so I popped on down to check out more colours. It seems like I spend heaps of time looking at colours and not deciding what to do, that happened yesterday as well, I looked and looked and thought I'd found something I liked but sent a msg to a friend and she was with an interior decorator and she said nope, not that one. So I looked again and then gave up. lol. I instead picked a colour for my bedroom. As you can see I had a peach bedroom for nearly two years now, actually the whole house is peach.


My new colour and part of bedroom

I still need to do the trims, so my bedroom is pulled apart at the moment, will have to post another pic later to show you how it all turned out.

Later that day I got a phone call from Jarom saying he was a few hours away and if it was still okay to come stay with me, so he rocked on up with his girlfriend. We had pizza and watched a movie and they stayed the night, but headed off today for melbourne to catch the boat back home. Was good to ctch up, if even for a short time.

7 comments:

Kylie's blog said...

I could send you a life size picture of Crawf to brighten the place up a bit if you like!

The Kings said...

Nice colour Chrish. That snake looks scary!! Glad it was dead.

Anonymous said...

Chrish, that snake is huge! Ireally like the colour you picked for your bedroom. Much better than the peach. Love Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

Now you need two bedside tables, and a lamp so you can read in bed. Love Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done Chrish ...i am proud of you with the colour choice...everyone is afraid of colour but you went for it ...well done ....'"Devine Design"....XXXXXXXX AKA Nettie

Anonymous said...

At least I jumped on the Crawf bandwagon. I've liked him forever. I love how he sticks it to San Newhman. Iknow that's spelt wrong Love Mum xxx

HandS said...

I had a visual... of (anyone) ON a car rather than inside one... wonder what extra could be seen from ON the car...NOTHIN'.. my eyes would be squeezed shut..hanging on for dear life!!
Have a fun day...