Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I definitely know I can't dance



Last night the stake YSA had a "so you think you can't dance" night.
I did my usual get there late routine and boy did that hurt, I turned up and they drew red on my wrist and took me to my room to meet my group, who turned out to be just me.

If you know me at all, you'd know that I don't dance at all and drama has never been my forte. There was rules up on the door and my song was sitting there next to the CD player. I sat there for awhile and then with the time ticking as there was 45 minutes to do a routine, I played my song which happened to be "make a man out of me" from the Disney movie Mulan. I had no clue about the song, so i sat there and about 15 minutes later I got some more team mates luckily. There were 4 of us in our group and luckily I didn't have to be in the main part of the routine. I got to pretend I was singing and joined in on some of the little parts.





I was more interested in my teams routine than in doing my job..oops. I blame it on the floor knee slide which I decided to do on the spur of the moment.




Luckily my group didn't make the final two as those teams got given another 12 minutes to go back out with a new song each and make up another routine for the final. For someone not into that, it was quite a fun night. Well after I had done my part anyway. haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's your knee? At least you turned up, I would of sneaked off home. Love Mum xxx

Watson said...

Looks like a fun night. Will you turn up fashionably late again?

The Kings said...

Fun activity!!! That is a classic.

Paige said...

You're good to have stuck around. I'm just not into making a fool of myself in front of others, at least not on purpose! ;)

Marnie said...

hey Chrish!!! how are you? Yes- go and see Australia- i loved it so much Im thinking of going again tomorrow. I was a bit unsure after the first ten minutes, but the rest is awesome. yeah, I heard its had some bad reviews- but I loved it. hope you are well!