Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Saturday


Dad has been up this week, last night I asked him what he wanted to do for today and he didn't really say anything, so this morning, I thought we'd go for a drive up to Wentworth falls and have a look. As we were driving up, he goes to me I've never been up the mountains before, so instead of Wentworth falls, we kept on going to Leura. I wanted to hit the lolly shop, but we couldn't get any parking close so kept on driving instead.


Dad at his first visit to the sisters after numerous times coming to Sydney

The local talent


Was a nice day for a walk


Dad became the official photographer, I don't think he could believe how many photos he had to end up taking.

One stop I always took when I lived in Dubbo was Victoria pass


Loved this place, was an awesome time there

After a little remembering I found my old place after 11 years



Eden has been wanting a new toy for his business and asked me to try out a digger for him, I wonder if this is what he is after?




At the end of the day, it felt like Sydney was burning up, but it was just bushfire backburning. I had a nostalgic tour for the day and Dad came along for the ride, I guess at least it was a part of NSW he hadn't seen. I enjoyed my playing round

6 comments:

Kylie's blog said...

Great photos! You should work for the tourist board!

The Kings said...

looks like beautiful weather up there! Jealous!!!

~ fiona j harding ~ said...

Some of those pics looked scarily high up. I'd have freaked out! What a shame you missed the lolly shop!!

Nettie's Blog said...

Well your dad sure did a good job witht he photo's (so now we know where you get it from Lisa!!!)
That is sure one pretty plae up ther in those mountains...love the old coloured gent on the didgeridoo,
Was that your old flat from your mission????
Lithgow..oh i have fond memeories of that name..we got on the wrong train one night while at th Temple and we were heading that way and had to get a taxi back to
Sydney...
looked like nie wether too...

Pays said...

Hey Christian,
Thanks for the comment on my page. You can look anytime! I'm doing well, staying busy. Looks like you are doing well also. Your pictures make me want to come visit. Catch you later, mate!

Coby

Paul said...

amazing pic's - I'm hanging out to take the family up into the Blue Mountains

The picture of the flat topped it of - good memories :)

Paul