Monday, August 30, 2010

Penrith Show

Ande had some Relief Society activity on Saturday and as Dave and I didn't have any footy on this day, we decided that we'd head off to the local show and check it out.

The girls had great fun riding on the ponies and Poppy had never been on one before but rode one handed like a cowgirl

No show is complete without a dagwood dog or fairy floss


There were reptiles to handle and to feel


This goat decided my finger was more tasty than the food we had bought the girls to feed the animals


It gets a bit that way after so many visitors, the koala decided he needed a little snooze.

Mon and I rode the Dodgems as you do

The gun actually shot straight, whats up with that








9 comments:

The Kings said...

Lovely photos of some gorgeous girls. You've had a hair cut - I think it looks good! The koala is cracking me up - looks so cute all dangling over the tree.

Pays said...

Is that koala alive?! (Lol!) What darling little girls!!
Lori

Kylie's blog said...

Great photos - I love that 3rd last on especially!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kylie here, I love that photo of Monique!!!!
Love Mum.
xxx

Country/City Boy said...

Lol Lori, the koala was a little snoozy hey :) I like the pic of Mon too, but the eyes are a little off

Becky said...

WHAT is a fairy floss?!? LOVE the pictures. Your girls and beautiful.

Country/City Boy said...

Hey Becky, fairyfloss is what you guys call cotton candy and the girls are my close friends daughters, who I spend alot of time with, so there's always lots of pics of them.

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! The colour of their tongues though....eww!
I can see my girls in that close up pic of Poppy...it's the eyes I reckon, cute kids!

The Jacks said...

Awesome pics Chrish!! :) i LOVE fairy floss!