Wednesday, May 2, 2012

23,800 views

I think that's crazy that I have had that many views on my blog, thanks family :)  It's actually pretty interesting to see where people are looking at it from around the world and wondering who they are and where they have come from.  A lot of people come from my Sisters blog after the last 6 months or so.



Actually I think it's to do with this guy who I miss very much and also to do with my nephew Noah who passed away  6 months ago now.






I've also been missing my Pop who I spent a lot of time growing up with.


Nan and Pop were such a great couple, they would do anything they could for you.




I woke up today and decided today would be a good day for me, I thought putting good thoughts straight into my head would help, work also helped with having a pretty easy day, so I actually got a lunch break at lunch time and so I went and had a walk along the rocks and sat awhile.