Monday, June 2, 2008

Talking of Bikes

Well today I was out doing a delivery and as I pulled up to one house, I saw a boy on a bike and thought you beauty, someone is home. The boy rode of on a bike, so I thought, oh there must be someone else home. Well there was and he came out of the house and goes to me, was there just someone on a bike then, I go yeh, and he looks down the street and goes to me, was he riding it? I said yep and he goes did you see which way he went? So I pointed the way he went and he goes he's just stolen my bike. He asked if it was a boy, and I go yep, and he goes did you see what he looked like? I said nope not really, he was just a boy, I was just glad I saw someone at home, he goes was he a kid or older? I said a kid and he goes young or old? I said young, that was all I had for him, didn't know I was looking at a thief and I needed to check him out closer!!!

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Chrish!! You could have saved the day if you knew! Poor kid.

Anonymous said...

I hate bikes, they are trouble, i have told Aaron he can have one as long as it is a transformer bike and it can transform into a coffin for when he dies on it!

Anonymous said...

Chrish, I was at the supermarket tonight,and was looking for gluten free food. I found some pasta, so that,s good, and tomorrow I will be looking on the internet for recipes for cakes and biscuits. There seems to be a lot, so I,ll go to the health food shop and seewhat I can find and go to the bakery in Westbury to get some gluten free bread ,so I,llget cooking for you. Lots of love Mum xxx

Cullis Family said...

That is so funny!!