Friday, February 20, 2009

Some Days

There are some days where I wouldn't give up my job for anything, today would be one of those days. The morning wasn't that great, but it was ok, I was given an offsider to help me for the day and we headed to the city and delivered 160 computers to a grammar school, we then came back to work and loaded up some more computers for a hospital and we also had a couple of pickups to do.

After we were done with our work, we went and got ourselfes a pizza each and went down to monavale and found ourself a picnic table and looked out over the beach at the swimmers and surfers. It was a gorgeous day and there were 4 people out paragliding.





Sometimes it's good to have some nice perks of the job and this is one day I'm glad I'm able to get out and about

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Nice Chrish!!! Beautiful place.