Saturday, April 12, 2008

My little bit of Heaven

I found my little slice of Heaven during the week. Perhaps in a few years I might be able to afford it, well not exactly this slice but something like it. If you know me at all you would know that I love nothing better than being on a farm and around animals and bikes and the like. Find me 25 acres and a little house or a place to build a house and I'll be tempted to move anywhere. I know my Pop has rubbed off on me in this way. I was always around him growing up and he'd rescue me from the parents and take me with him in the ute and off to the river we would go and later on I always had work with him if I wanted or needed it.My friend Dave and I have been talking about finding some land we can buy for weekenders and some bush and a dam, seems like were more and more city slickers now wanting to get away for weekends, though he has always been one.
These Photos are from a place called Tennyson just out the back of Richmond, I had to do a delivery of airconditioners there a couple of times this week.

So if you can find me some nice land I can run a couple of cows and fool around on bikes just let me know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can only find land like that in the promised land...yes that is tassie! Who would want to live anywhere else?!?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elissa, you will have to come home for your little bit of heaven. Thank goodness for your Pop rescuing you from such horrid parents. You and your Pop have a lot of good memories that you share. That,s a real blesing that you,ll always have. Love Mum xxx