Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Blokes Look

You know how when sometimes you ask people to get something out of the cupboard and they can't find it to save themselfes? Well most of the time it's us guys who can't find the goods and so we call it a Blokes Look, because lets face it, you of the female persuasion can usually find it straight away.

Well yesterday I felt like some custard so I went to the cupboard to get some powder to make some and couldn't find any, I thought that was weird, so I looked at all the shelfes and even started to tear everything out of them to find it. Well I couldn't find it, even after looking at all the shelfes three times.

I bought some last night, so I fulfilled the custard urge :)

This afternoon I was looking at my cupboard to see what wasn't wheat in it and guess what, right at my eye level was the box of custard powder, I swear it wasn't there yesterday, I think someone is trying to play games with my head. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrish you,ve been bloke looking all your life,your cupboard is probably full of custard powder! Can,t wait to see you when you get down here, it,s going so slow. Is your camera working again? Lopve Mum xxxxx