Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A visit with the Tolputts

A week or so ago, I got a phone call from Steph asking me what I was doing and asking me if I wanted to come over for tea, but unfortunately I was a ways away and so we tee'd up for me to come over the next day to see her and Chloe while they were up.

Well the next day was mothers day, but I went over and Val decided to adopt me as a surrogate son for the day. I spent a few hours over there with all of Tolputts and ex tolputts and their partners. It's always good to catch up with them, even if they are bad influences on their nephews and nieces :) Check out Chloe after just a little taste of Chocolate :) Steph has better photos but as yet hasn't shown them off. haha. I must admit a fair bit of it was put there by one of her uncles. Not me by the way...


Was good to see you Steph

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I can't believe Steph would let her do that!! The bad influences that Sydney has on her!!!! Lucky they are home now.

Stephannie said...

I was slack and unfortunalty I didn't get any photos of Chloe and the chocolate otherwise I would have put them up. It was good to catch up and good for Chloe to get to see you again. And you know my family...always happy to have an extra peoson there for them to talk (and talk and talk) to :)