Monday, April 12, 2010

It's back on!!!

In training for the next Stake footy match
Yep were back, got a few touches, thats all we wanted
Dave is always being flashy, going after all the big huge Speckies
There's always next week!!!

What do you think of the new uniform?  I got a top that actually fits this year, not the dress that I've been playing in the last few times.

Oh and for the record Dave played first grade and I was in the reserves and we both had over 50 point wins, that hasn't happened for as long as I can remember playing for Penrith

4 comments:

The Kings said...

I like the uniform. The blue is very girly, but that is why I like it :)

Nettie's Blog said...

Nice glamor duds there Chrish...sure to be chick magnets when it is all co ordinated

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on your last lot of photos on how much I like your new uniform Chrish, and you do look very snazzy.
Love Mum.
xxx

Kylie's blog said...

pretty colours!