Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ricky's Mission


Have you ever gone to your mailbox and seen mail for you and you look at the address it's come from and you think "what have I done wrong" or "what do I need to pay for now"? Since buying a house I'm always waiting for the next bill in the mail, so today after work when i saw this white bag in there and a nsw address, I was dreading opening it, until I lifted it up and felt the weight and feel of the package.

When Lisa and Aaron were up, there were Ad's on the tv for Ricky Pontings million ball mission, where you could log onto the net and put in your details and they would send you some kind of sports ball. It was actually a rexona promotion(them wanting you to use rexone when your all sweaty and smelly). We never got round to it while Aaron was here, but after he left, I thought have a look and did all the info hoping for an aussie rules ball.

Well today I received the ball in the mail and it was a cricket ball, guess I can bowl the ball into my beanbag or something. haha

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Ah that's cool!! I remember those ads. Didn't see them down here. Cool you got a ball - even if it is a cricket ball!