Thursday, March 22, 2012

A dinner date!

 A few Sundays ago I headed up and had dinner with a couple of my cousins Carli and Filipa, who also live up here in NSW.   I remember being aged around 18 and 19, spending a lot of time with their family before I moved to Sydney the first time around and I brainwashed their family into following the Crows with me!   

Carli's husband Winston washing up with Fillie's husband Chris drying with Winston's brother Josh supervising.

 Fillie is looking cute with her first baby coming along.

 The Tom Triffitt clan with one ring in from an earlier time!  Go Ty!!

Fillie and I ready to bust some hoops!

Was nice to catch up with you both and spend some time with you.

1 comment:

Carli said...

Sure was Chrish! I remember it was YOU and Tony Modra (who I had a die hard crush on) that convinced me Adelaide was the team! He even signed my arm once, I was in heaven ;) Come again, anytime xxx