Sunday, January 20, 2008

Giving Credit--When Credit is Due

I pride myself on being able to work a computer and when i can't do something I will just keep playing and then when push comes to shove I will pull out a manual. What can I say, I'm a guy. Since I started the Blog, Ive been able to do basic things, but last night I had a few problems. I wanted to download more than one picture and when I did it kept coming up on top and not going where I wanted. puzzlement filled my mind, what to do, I was thinking. Well what better thing could I do, but to go to the person who blogs and blogs and blogs, and yes she was online.
A click later and I had my manual, Seems as though Explorer doesn't work properly and I was to try fox instead. I was told they could bring me a download when they come up in two weeks to save my downloads, but alas I couldn't wait. Just a short time later and I was on the road again, the pictures were going where I wanted then to, and a Blog was born.

One more credit of adding others peoples blog links to my page, I think she shall soon be sick of the questions. Thanks Marge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely Lisa King is THE BLOGGER!

Nice work Christian

The Kings said...

On ya Chris. You know who to come to with blogging questions - the Queen herself! ;)

Lauryn said...

Hi Christian!

I saw the link to your blog on myspace - just thought I would drop by and say hello!

-Lauryn

Early Years Toolbox said...

Hey I had the same problems when posting my pics. Lucky we have our online blogging support and help center. Thanks Lisa, we appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us!!

make it perfect said...

yes yes yes, she is the best! firefox is waaaaay better than internet explorer