Friday, January 18, 2008

NSW Drivers Are Useless


This Motorway although it looks nice in this picture is the bain of my existence at times. Now as a truck driver, I think I can comment on some of the practices of the nsw drivers and their roads. Today I had a late delivery up to Hornsby and what should have taken me 45 mins to get back to work took an extra hour. Why do I hear you ask, well it was raining. I hear a snicker(oops that might be me) and you may wonder why would rain add an extra hour to my trip, well it seems as though drivers up here don't know how to drive if they see a spot of it on their windows as they are driving. Without fail there will be at least two crashes on the motorway, from people tailgating, merging or not paying attention to what they are doing. The motorway is only 40 km long, but over the last year it has had more than 550 crashes. Well this is my rave about drivers up here and how they can't drive in rain and the guys at work agree with me. Don't let it put you off though, come up and visit us out west :)

No comments: