Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pavlova


Tonight I had some friends Dave and Ande and their two girls over for tea, it was the first time I'd had people over since I moved in apart from when Mum and Dad were up.

Well I cooked up a feast and it actually turned out ok.

While we were sitting around yacking, their daughter Monique who is two, was crashing around in the kitchen. After a little bit, I thought I'd investigate and what did I find? It was the funniest thing and it cracked me up, she had all red over her lips and face and I thought she must have gotten into the fridge and attacked the pavlova. Ande came in as well and we opened the fridge and I saw the pav had a fork in it. I closed the fridge and Ande had a closer look and it wasn't a fork, but it was a serving spoon for desserts. How smart was she, didnt even attack it with her hands, so we figured we should probably eat it.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Chrish - how domesticated are you! Must have been good for her to go after the pav!