Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a Night of Training

So I decided to do it, I thought I'd go to training and see how I felt. Actually I got home from work and thought, no I'm not going to go, I cn't be bothered, but then thought it might be good for a ride, so 30 minutes late, I rocked on up. I was pleasantly suprised, there were actually people there. Well I hadn't takem ny gear, so on I went with my lovely fluro top and sneakers and boy could u tell i hadn't kicked or marked a ball, the first touch i had was an attempted mark and bang it hit the ground, the next few marks were two grabbers and the kicks mostly hit the turf. There was a moment of greatness, where I kicked the ball in front of the leading player perfectly and I thought there is hope.

I had a little chat to our playing coach( yes that is him in the pic) and he goes don't work to hard and to take it easy, so I've got it sweet, if I want to take that option. I thought this was a pretty easy session, but at work today my legs were cactus, I'm so sore. Is there any masseurs out there :)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away :) Look after yourself and have fun.