Thursday, January 17, 2008

It Begins


So I have a confession to make, I've done a bad bad thing. I keep reading everyone's blogs and because some people don't allow anonymous comments, I've had to bite the bullet and get my own blog to comment, yes sad I know.



I might need a few tips to get started here, what to put in that will be of interest, I think PB might need to help me. Maybe get myself another camera, so I can add photos, or maybe I can just break copyright and use other peoples pics, who knows.

Actually this week, I feel like davey Crocket at the alamo, I see you thinking and pondering what I mean. Well Basically I'm the last of the Triffitt clan in the big city, well with the name Triffitt now. Steph and Chloe blew out of town this week, for the big city of Dunorlan where Eden and them are building a house. Just so you know, even though I didn't see you much lately, I will miss you guys and getting to pop around.

2 comments:

make it perfect said...

CHRISH!!! You have entered a whole new world...

Early Years Toolbox said...

Way to go Chrish!! Looking forward to keeping up-todate on what's happening in your life.