Thursday, July 17, 2008

just me checking in

So I keep getting asked when I'm going to update my blog, though with mum, the blog and Email seems to be the same thing, and I think she is actually expecting an Email to dad's account.lol.

There's not actually alot to say and this is the first time I've been on the net in a few days as it seems alot of hassle to set up at times with all the chords and things around here.

I've just been sitting back and sleeping, playing solataire, sleeping, reading sports mags, novels and chatting to drs and family and friends mainly. Yes I know it's a hard life.

Thanks for all the calls and messages, means alot, especially those who check in everyday, to make sure things are good.

I have no chord for my phone to connect pics, so sorry it's a little boring.

6 comments:

The Kings said...

LOL - Mum is funny. Good to get an update from you Chrish, even though we just spoke. Hope the pain settles down soon. Just remind yourself it isn't as bad as having a baby - or so they say! I wouldn't know as I havent been through what you have, but surely it can't be as bad!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrish,

Good thing that you're sick in winter. It would be awful to be cooped up in the hospital all day in summer. Make the most of the rest and I hope the pain goes away soon.
Love Nicki

Anonymous said...

At least labour ends and doesn't go on and on and on and on and does have a quick cure! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I don,t appreciare you and Lisa laughing at me at all. I think it,s fantastic that I know how to turn on the computer now and can actually type something out,even if it takes me ages to remember where the letters are all the time. Anyway it,s good to see you are blogging again if that is the righr word!!! Hope every day you get a little better and stronger. Love Mum xxx

Simone Triffitt said...

Yay it's good to see an update on your computer. I hope as each day passes you feel better. It's good to keep those Drs on their toes.

Marnie said...

Chrish- I really hope you feel better super soon...thihnking of you :-)