Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Recuperation

So I Seem to come to Tassie all the time and I get sick, I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something?

Actually to be honest, this time I came down because I was already sick and was hoping the family would help me recuperate abit. Alas it wasn't to be.

At least I was able to be there for Kobe's blessing which Lisa and Aaron arranged for it to be while I was down, which was nice to be at, even if they couldn't get a smile out of me. Haha. Thanks also for letting me stay Mum and Dad and Lisa and Aaron and for running me all over the place to try and get me better. Plus Aaron for getting put on the spot, your a champ Aaron.

If you want a good chin wag or need someone to talk to President Horsman and Jacquie are good, was good to see you guys for awhile and crash your family party.

So after a couple of weeks of trying to sleep and hogging the front of the fire I was home bound and there was a lift at the airport which was nice as I hate trains and public transport, I thought we had stuffed up when we hit the tunnel though, all the traffic had stopped, but it was just a little five minute delay, which is nothing.

Straight to sleep on the couch for me and a nice 4 hour sleep, that night another 12 hours and then the next day back to work. I rocked up and they start to go, how are you feel, and then stop and go " I can see how your feeling" we'll get you a driver and you can sit back, I spent the day with another guy and we had a nice long break, with me sleeping alot of it.

The next day I was with another driver and slept 90 percent of it with him telling me to just stay in the truck for most of our deliveries. Ahh the sound of snoring.

Day after I couldn't get warm so was told to stay in the office until we were leaving, but after being sick a few times was sent home to bed, it didn't take long to sleep and 6.5 hrs later I was awake and spent a couple of hrs in the bath, back in bed by 8 and not up till 1.15pm the next day to watch the boys from my footy team get thumped by over 100 yet again, the poor coach is pulling his hair out after having to field over a half of his first grade team with reserve graders. I got to do the best and fairest awards yet again, one thing to not getting to play I guess.


Then it was over to the Rances to get some mail and it was also Elisa's birthday, a Alice in wonderland theme dress up I think, but don't quote me on that. It was bring a cupcake, I'm sure they were nice. I had to head home early with Daniel and Peter just about forcing me to hand my car keys over because I could hardly stand up, I made it home to bed ok though, must have been a big day :)

No comments: