Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Toy?

Today I drove a zillion miles. Actually it might have just been a tad under a zillion, but it felt like it anyways. I'd like to say it was peaceful and a nice drive, but alas I had an offsider who smelt of smoke, oh well.

I actually had to do a pickup of a scooter, and thought oh yeh, another road kill bike (anything with no power is road kill) and it will be boxed up. Well when I arrived, it wasn't the type of scooter I was expecting and it was unboxed, it had a basket and flags, what a bike. Oh did I mention it was Red? Yep Red goes faster.


Well the owners came out and they moved the cars and the beast was revealed, it was on charge and was fully loaded, and the key was given to me, oh my heart jumped. I was given instructions on how to operate and I walked it up to the truck. I couldn't help myself, I had to try it and gave it a ride, I was hooked. I had to strap it in, so it wouldnt get the paint damaged.

The beast was with me most of the day, the offsider was given a few choice words when he nearly hit her with a pallet :)

Later on when arriving back at work, I had to give her up, my heart was breaking, but carefully I reversed her up and took her for a lil spin. I then loaded her onto a pallet and carefully shrink wrapped her up. I hope the new owner is just as happy as I was.









Can you see the joy?

















I guess beggars can't be choosers, I shall just have to stick with what I have :)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

You crack me up Chrish!