Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bye Bye Nathan and the Crows


Kieran I stole your Sign

There was a sad day yesterday, very sad for me and the fellow Adelaide supporters. Sorry Kieran, but they tried. In the middle of the family day,( if you want to read about that, click on Lisa's page) The mighty Crows were playing an Elimination final against the dreaded and unloved Magpies, who I don't like at all.

We ended up losing at the end of the game, and being disgusted I walked out with a few minutes to go. I blame it on Victorian umpires in the first half when we were starting to get control. I think I was pretty calm compared with what Aaron would have been if the Hawks were playing and in the position we were.



Poor old Nathan Bassett had announced his retirement, feel sorry for the guy finishing up with a loss like that. He has been a good player for the crows in the backline. As you can see plenty of courage.

2 comments:

The Kings said...

You were very calm really Chrish. Aaron would have been really spitting it - we wouldn't have wanted to be in the same room as him!

Devin C. said...

Bad luck about The Crows Chrish. At least they did better than my team. Always next year mate.