Monday, September 1, 2008

A Wild night at the Kings

After the service project I went back to Lisa and Aaron's for the night. We had a great roast Chicken for tea, which is no suprise as Lisa doesn't eat anything but Chicken. It seems to get very hectic around tea time, with juggling all those boys, I think they need another two or three sets of hands to get everything running smoothly.

After Tea the footy was on and Hawthorn was playing Carlton. Buddy and Fev were both going for there 100 goals for the year and the Coleman medal was up for grabs. Buddy had the inside running for both as he was just two goals away to Fev's 8 Goals.
Lisa was ready for bed, but stayed up for the game, lucky she did, she was needed there for crowd control. Aaron wasn't happy about Fev getting close to his 100 goals after kicking 7 goals in the second half.
Aaron after Buddy getting his 100th Goal.
Harri seemed more interested in Ben10 before the game, probably the smarrtest among us.

The game was a blow out and I believe the shoot out was 102-99 in buddys way. If you want to see something interesting this weekend, head to the Kings friday night, if you don't like footy, you will see plenty of action just from Aaron

5 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

bet Lisa loves you for posting a photo of her in her pj's!!!!

The Kings said...

Yeah - thanks for that CHRISH!!! NOT!!!!! I didn't even know you took that pic!!! I think you have a typo - you said Lance was close to his 100, but think you meant Fevola :) Glad you could come for some 'entertainment'!

Country/City Boy said...

I believe it was your sons taking that pic if you remember. I just had to use it. haha.

I re edited the blog as you were right, I just read over it again. oops, might need to give up this blogging business, if I cant get it right.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, Someone caught the 'Papparazzi' unaware that her photo would be exposed to the whole of the blogging world! Nice work Chrish! You got her back for all those unflattering photos of us eating.
Nicki

The Kings said...

Nicki!!! What are you saying!!! You should be on my side, since I am your favourite sister!!!