Monday, September 1, 2008

Tea with the Watsons

Yesterday I woke up about 8.10am and thought I'd duck off to Devonport for church, Got to spread the love around is my philosophy :) Well I arrived late, so sat myself on the back seat, but spotted Bec and Kelsea, so I went and sat with them for sacrament. I have one more day to win Kelsea over before I head back, but yesterday, she would give me some crayons and stuff and take them back, so thats a start. Devonport ward is pretty friendly, maybe because I'm related to half of them with the Woolleys there.
After Church I went back With Nicki and Alex to their place for the afternoon to catch up and have tea with them. Josh and Brystal Woolley and their son also was there, we had a great barbecue cooked by Alex, along with some other dishes by Nicki and a nice Choc Mousse. Guess I chose the right day to pop on in.
I found out if you have a spare Microwave box, you don't need to worry about commando babies trying to crawl and they will be occupied for ages. Lil Alex all locked in

Tea was great thanks Watsons


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you there Chrish, although was weird being your teacher...don't worry it isn't just you i feel weird in YSA still. Now you just need to come to the weekend. Remember fri at dev chapel 7:30 and sat at camp clayton at 8am! Let me know if you need anything :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments Chrish! It was good to have you around. That microwave box is good for toddlers too. Maddi gets in and has a great time with Little Alex.
Nicki