Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st day back

So today I got to go back to work after three months off doing not alot. I had to get doctors clearance to go back, but I soon passed that easily enough. I rocked on up at 6 like usual and everyone gave me a good old welcome and asked who the new guy was, they all thought they were hilarious.


I didn't get to go straight back into my truck, but was put as an offsider, to sit in the passenger and help the other driver. So I got to have a snooze on the way to our delivery area and on the way home. I especially needed the afternoon snooze :)


This was near one of our delivery areas, yep straight back into the city, but I didnt mind it, just sat back and relaxed.

Everyone was commenting on how my cheeks have filled out and how I'd put on weight, so I guess thats good, because I've never been able to put on weight very well.

The main reason for going back to work, well I didn't know about it, but I was the last one to get my party bag :) A real bag, hat, sunscreen and bottle all with the famous star track logo and also a pair of glasses in the bag. What a bargain, worth going back just for the pack. haha

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow - a show bag to welcome you back!! That is pretty cool. Glad the day was okay. Its great you are putting on weight!!!

Anonymous said...

Getting paid to snooze is alright!
Nicki

aaron.king said...

Did you stalk any channel 7 people or are you saving that for the second week!!!

Country/City Boy said...

Unfortunately with this job, I'm no longer able to stalk channel 7 people up in Eastwood. I have been checking out the sets in martin place down in the city though Aaron :)