Thursday, October 23, 2008

Freezing but Gorgeous


After a few weeks off going out with someone else and sitting in the passenger seat, enough hints were finally taken in and today I got back my truck again, as we had a new guy in the team since I got back to work and he's been in my truck. Everyone kept telling me I should be in it.
I still had someone with me to help me out and we had a reasonably easy day, just 6 drops and a pick up to do. All the guys in the team love teasing each other and one of the guys who is stuck in the city all the time wants to get out and go up the mountains sometimes, so because we had a delivery for Katoomba today, we took a pic for him and sent it to him, the reply wasn't quite printable.


The three sisters, can anyone tell why they are called that?



The day was freezing hence the hands in the pocket, you could freeze water into ice just about, just the day before they had snow here.


Leura has a lolly shop, so whenever I'm up that way I just have to call in. Never let a kid loose in there I say, I had to get myself some miniature peanut butter cups and red twisters. hmm


Yes another hard day I bet your thinking :)

5 comments:

Carli said...

I bet it was freezing! Hasn't the weather changed so much??!

Anonymous said...

I love that Lollie shop! Make sure you send some peanut butter cups my way!
Nicki

The Kings said...

Oh wow - hard at work I see!! Beautiful place. You had to mention the peanut butter cups!!

Alison said...

I'm going up there in a month or so- Hopefully it warms up!!

I'll have to suss out where that lolly shop is, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I hate the peanut butter lollies but I love the red twisters. Another hard day at the office aye? love Mum xxx