Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanks

I think there are times when you don't thank your family enough or tell them that you love them. I think I have the best family or close on the best family, not that we don't have our problems or little hiccups.

I didn't realise how much Mum and Dad actually did for us growing up until I got my mortgage last year, I had no real idea on what they did for us with putting a roof over our head and then also paying for all our leisure activities like basketball every year or other things that were always coming up and them paying for it.So Mum and Dad, know our grateful I am for what you have done and continue to do for me specifically.

As for the Rest of you and your partners and kids, thanks also :)

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Awww Chrish! That is nice. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chrish! I'm lucky to have you as a brother. I hope that you got permission from Lisa to use that photo(it looks like you got it off her blog), otherwise there may be a family feud.
Nicki

Anonymous said...

Chrish you shouldn't make your mother cry,but I love you and yes we are all very blessed to have you in our family, and we all love you to bits.Hope your'e leaping tall buildings soon Love always Mum xxxx

Chelsea Parsons said...

awwwww, what a lovely son