Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lovely day if your a Duck




I know how poor Diana feels now. Diana who, you may ask? The Princess of course. Last night I went and picked up Lisa, Aaron, Jay, Noah and Harri from the airport and brought them home for a few days. On the way home there is a tunnel and as you may see, I was getting my shot taken and my usual skills were put to the test. How to drive and put on a charming face as well? Alas we made it out of the tunnel ok.

Today we headed down into the city for a day of puddle jumping, well the day dawned nice out west, but by the time we were on parra rd, the rain had come. We were to hit the markets for a day of fine shopping, but to our dismay all the stores were basically the same. Oh we had fun looking around and there were some purchases to be made, some very important ones, Namely Adelaide Crows DVD's. By the time we were done there we were starved and what kind of food should us tasmanians try, since we were up? None other than micky D's of course. The first restaurant was packed, so we headed further into the concrete city and made camp. The rain was teeming down by this stage and we had to strategically make for our next place of refuge, before pushing on.

Well after this, we headed into the aquarium, as we were lining up, a guy came to Aaron and shook his hand I think and gave him some tickets( check lisa's blog for the real story) to let two of us in for free. Personally I think Aaron might have winked at the guy or vice versa, to get them, but don't quote me on this :)





What a Beauty,


We spent a little time looking at the sharks if you couldn't tell. There were a few of them. I was thinking We needed the persons blogger to communicate with them for us, so we could get some quality time in with them


Terrified, what can I say


About the only fish not in here is sardines, looks like sardines in a tin tho


Cannon fodder for the sharks, hope he stays in his own pool


Personally I think this poor guy has the worst job at the aquarium, swimming all day and no water to swim in. I think he probably gets quite hot and can't wait for knockoff at 10pm.


Well for our next wet adventure, just tune in tomorrow

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Aren't you glad to have the papparrazi here to flash the camera at you, while you are trying to concentrate through the tunnels!? Glad it is you driving and not me!