Sunday, February 24, 2008

When bro in laws go to War

Do you remember the big saga a few years back about Nancy Kerrigan and Tanya Harding? Poor old Tanya couldn't beat Nancy, so she got some hit men to club Nancy on the knee and knocked her out of the ice skating trials.

I'm feeling a little like Tanya tonight, Last time round in the finals we were beaten by Hawthorn to end our year, but more importantly Buddy kicked the goal. This week it's only a NAB game but we've drawn them again and I'm wondering if clubbing Buddy might help.




A fine looking specimen


G
ood luck Aaron, but even though I think we might lose, I'm backing the Crow boys in.

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Dude you are messed up!! Hittin' the mighty Buddy with a bat will only break your bat, the man-child is a monster, he can't be stopped!!! I don't care if we lose, although a Hawks/Bombers Final would be massive! I hate the Bombers, I'm sure they are Satans team!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Got no idea what you two are rattling on about, but it sounds fascinating Mum xxx