Sunday, February 24, 2008

nothing to report

Ever had one of those slow news weeks? If I had to report the news, channel7 would be broke and then we'd have no home and away and what would I do when I got home?

It was quite a boring work week really, apart from the bilpin trip. I did get to go to homebush and see Gladiators, but alas Gladiators was no more, horrified I wondered what happened to those fine looking creatures. They were replaced by a home show, the type most of you bloggers would love to go to and spend hours browsing around and filling in your time with.



I found these joyful creatures at darling harbour, at this time of year just about all of drivers for our section have to come in early as we have two big shows at Darling Harbour and HomeBush where we send about 10 semis into and we need to get it sorted out. I had to do a few runs in with lost and late goods. Was fun to have a browse without having to pay.












This was the scene on friday as I came back to work and it wasn't even raining. You would think he just went off the road, which he did but he was driving the other way to where he ended up.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Chrish - don't scare me talking about no Home and Away!! Tonight we went to see Bec at the hospital and her TV died and she was stressing as she was going to miss Home and Away!!!